Admin Abuse

Report Possible Abuse Here
pepsi-cola

Admin Abuse

Post by pepsi-cola » Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:09 pm

Sorry to bother you guys today, but I went on the HKHP el Alamein and I was playing Zuke Wars. Then out of nowhere the console starts to say curse words at people, including me. I typed for him to stop and then things started to pop up in chat saying that was registered under my name. Now i'm not sure how this admin did this, but im sure its just a command. but he (or she) started typing things under my username saying derogatory things. Trying to make me to seem Gay. Which i am not, I like girls. Well anyways, he did this for a minute of two of the chatting under my name. Then the server restarted when i got back on i didn't say a word and 1 minute after the server reloaded the console said "Dr. Pepper do you have a problem?" I said, "I know its you because you knew I have a problem."
I started to ask the admin what was his IGN (In Game Name). He was avoiding the question. He eventually said his username was "kdude". Now i'm not sure if this is his real user name or if he is trying to get someone else in trouble.
Please find out who did this to me and several other players as well.

-Pepsi-Cola

JoeyBagaDonuts
Re: Admin Abuse

Post by JoeyBagaDonuts » Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:57 pm

Hello pepsi-cola, Very sorry this happened in our server. We have looked into this matter, and those responsible have been taken care of, but I want to clarify this was NOT one of our admins. I assure you this won't happen again in the near future. If you would like to know more about our findings download Teamspeak3 and join us @ 173.236.29.178. Thanks for dropping by and bringing this to our attention.
Joey B.

Tooncinator

Post by Tooncinator » Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:41 am

Hi Admin, I am the person who Pepsi-Cola/Yolo/Dr. Pepper cd-keyhash=(4b0af247c2f4cf6c13439371f06dee1f) is talking about. The real story and the main part he left out is that I was owning him and another player me-262 cd keyhash (7edd4b7285d09877f306bd5f700f247c) on the allied airfield, he was not playing zook wars as he claims until after this incident. After having sniped him and player me-262 in to oblivion, they changed teams to find me while trying to TK me and then follow me around giving up my position to everyone. So in retaliation, I mimicked his username to make him look like the fool he is. Although the map is highly modded, switching teams to find a sniper is cheating plain and simple. If anyone should be banned.............it should be him. If you look through the chat log you will see where I called him out, you will also see where he responded by saying he had switched back. Also, he is the only username I mimicked, not others as he claims. Once my point was made, I started using my regular playername. Be aware of his exagerated claims. Its pretty obvious he know little about 1942 and the game management tools i.e. remote manager since he was blaming the admin for mimicking him.

If you look in the stats (you will find me in the top 20 players either by points or KDR) you will see that I maintain over a 7:1 kill/death ratio over a period of 57 games, with only 1 tk. I have never caused any trouble in this server until now and I would appreciate being unbanned. In the future I will complain to the admin when I am wronged just as Pepsi-Cola did. You will see I have been playing here longer and more consistently than him with no problems. I would appreciate your consideration as I enjoy playing on this server. Thanks for hearing the "other side" of the story.

Thanks, Toonces
Last edited by Tooncinator on Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.

pepsi-cola

Post by pepsi-cola » Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:34 pm

First of all, we can tell that he is he is changing the story. He is just mad for getting banned for using derogatory language directed towards me, also If I recall you saying derogatory things to people before you switched usernames also. I'm sorry I had to take it this far, you don't know me and that is just plain disrespect. This shows that if I didn't report you then you would have most likely made someone else feel like they didn't belong on that server.

As to the admins, I am very sorry that I accused one of your staff of this. I thought that an admin was the only person that could talk under my username. I would also like to apologize to a real admin that went on I thought they were same person, I wouldn't allow him to help in the situation. Thanks for your help and support.

Tooncinator

Post by Tooncinator » Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:44 pm

My story has not changed.Period. I did use some foul language with my regular username before I switched to yours. In fact I was saying what a "pu#$y move" it was for you to switch teams to find/harass me. So yes, I did say some things before I switched names and never denied that in any conversation. FYI I have been a 1942 admin since 2004 and I know that everything that happens on a server can be looked at through the remote manager logs. Your IP, cd keyhash, ping, both sides of team chat, kick/ban, etc etc is or can be logged and and is 100% time-stamped. I know that it will be easy for the admin to verify that what I am saying is 100% true and your story is full of exagerated claims.After I sniped you and me-262 repeatedly on the airfiled spawn is when you lost control of your self. Did you or did you not switch teams to find me, walk up on my position and try to tk me with your zook, then follow me around the map shooting zooks at me until I was found and killed by an enemy plane?

It was only after you did this that the trouble started. The log will show where you switched teams to find me then switched back all in a matter of a few minutes. Your zookwar started after this incident, you then started spawning there instead of the airfield. Get your story straight son.
The admin will easily be able to follow the progression of events by the time-stamp. You will be proven wrong and a liar. If my ban is for foul language, I am ok with that. You deserved what you got and more. You should be banned for cheating, this game is easy enough to play without having to resort to that, well at least for some of us.
Last edited by Tooncinator on Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

pepsi-cola

Post by pepsi-cola » Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:14 pm

listen. The problem is over with. What happened yesterday is in the past. I knew that tk wasn't on the server so clearly i couldn't kill you. If the result of you getting found and killed by an enemy plane was because I shot a bazooka is purely speculative at best. You basically caused upon yourself to be kicked/banned when you took the matter outside the realm of gameplay. If you are as experienced as you say you are you would know that. Next time make you gameplay do the talking for you.

-pepsi-cola

Tooncinator

Post by Tooncinator » Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:25 pm

So you admit to switching teams, shooting bazookas at me knowing FF is off and I wouldnt die, which is exactly what I have been saying about you. Thank you for admitting that you did in fact purposely switch teams, find me and try to zook me. Its not over, I got banned because of my language, had you not followed me around shooting zooks, my covert sniping position would have never been compromised. You started this by cheating. Period. My gameplay does my talking. Lets compare gamestats. They dont lie like you do. Here is mine.

179/player.php?id=5553

And here is yours

179/player.php?id=13275

Not to toot my own horn but you can find my name on page 1, in the top 20 players based on points and you can find me on page 1 in the top 15 based on kill/death ratio. Only 1 person on this server has a higher kill/death ratio than me who has played more maps than me. My gameplay is fine and can be proven, yours doesnt look so hot, in fact i cant even find what page you are on you are so far back in the stats. Oh wait, there you are and you are around number 485, hmmmmm not so good son.

BTW pepsi, in my last four games my score was 59 59 1, 75 75 3,58 58 1 and 60 60 1. Covert snipers can accumulate a score like that with experience. Having a sore loser switch teams to find and expose me is unacceptable and a bannable offense in many servers, maybe even this one once the admin sees both sides.
This isnt the first time an enemy like you has done this to me on this server or many other servers,so I understand the frustration of being owned by a hidden sniper. If you stand still on an airfield........I will kill you. PERIOD!!!

I cant wait to see your reply to this one!
Last edited by Tooncinator on Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

pepsi-cola

Post by pepsi-cola » Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:46 pm

Yet again you validate my point that if you are still such an '' experienced '' player YOU WOULD KNOW BETTER. I'm done with this conversation. I'm deleting this thread, have a nice day.

Tooncinator

Post by Tooncinator » Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:55 pm

Thats's pretty much what I expected from you now that the truth is out. You know I have proven that what you say is wrong and what I've said is right.

And its a little to late to delete, you have been exposed! If I was you I would want to delete it too!

It always pays to tell the truth son, remember that.

I make no excuses for my language and ban. Bottom line is that no matter what caused it, I am guilty as charged and can live with a language ban. Too bad you are not man enough to tell the truth.
Last edited by Tooncinator on Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

pepsi-cola

Post by pepsi-cola » Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:01 pm

Would you mind telling me how to delete a thread? As I'm on a mobile device.