Admin Abuse

Report Possible Abuse Here
Tooncinator

Re: Admin Abuse

Post by Tooncinator » Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:06 pm

Silly boy, you cant delete it.

You seem desperate to delete a thread that has exposed you as a liar. pretty obvious son

pepsi-cola

Post by pepsi-cola » Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:24 pm

I wanted to delete because I am tired of talking to you. Not Because of '' lying''
now I'm have things to do have a nice day.

Tooncinator

Post by Tooncinator » Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:27 pm

If you are tired of talking then just stop. Its pretty easy son, just dont touch the keyboard. But deleting a thread that proves that you are a cheater/liar..............it aint gonna happen except by the admin. I'm glad you cant delete it. It only proves that what I've said is right. PERIOD!!!!

those stats are a real eye-opener eh son, lol

Come on...........you can do it.........dont touch that keyboard!! Now go wash your bicycle son

pepsi-cola

Post by pepsi-cola » Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:33 pm

You are still exhibiting the abusive behavior that got you banned to start with.
Unbelievable.... You just don't get it do you.

Tooncinator

Post by Tooncinator » Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:39 pm

LOL I knew you couldnt resist You know I'm right! And I'm not being abusive, I'm being honest unlike yourself. Thats why this is so irritating for you. The tables have turned to expose a cheater/liar and there is now way to hide from that fact now. Had you kept your cool and found me legitimately there would be no problem. This would have never happened, hope you have learned a lesson.

pepsi-cola

Post by pepsi-cola » Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:52 pm

Ok you want to get technical. Fine so be it, you were 2 and all half blocks away the airfield and the fog and you can only see. 1 and all half blocks veiw distance max. So you are either unbearably lucky or you have some sort of a hack that takes away the fog.

Tooncinator

Post by Tooncinator » Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:01 pm

lol, we were in the same quadrant, not 2 or 3 quadrants away. So there is no fog at all that close. The fact is that I was hidden in plain site and you couldnt find me until you switched teams and found me on the map. PERIOD. I was right next to the airfield, some kills I made did not need to be scoped as I can see you and your tag unscoped, thats how close we were.... So fog is not an issue, your amatuer gameplay is the issue. Unlimited ammo and the K98 and I am unstoppable. I was also close enough for you to hear my shots, something I normally dont allow. Usually I am so far out that you cant hear my shot, only feel my bullet in your skull when you die! Only an amatuer would switch to find a sniper instead of an experienced player taking on the challenge of finding me legitimately.

Its funny now you are trying to say I was hacking to justify you purposefully switching teams to find me, it just keeps getting deeper and deeper........... this hole you are digging for yourself.

Tell us more, I know the audience is starting to see the real picture here.

You should have named this thread " Abused by an awesome sniper!"

pepsi-cola

Post by pepsi-cola » Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:12 pm

You know why you were banned and I hope that YOU have learned YOUR lesson

Tooncinator

Post by Tooncinator » Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:57 pm

and you are still a cheater............ and a liar.....................

You should be ashamed/embarassed of your stats and the fact you have to cheat to get an advantage over a legitimate player. If my stats were that bad, I would suck on the barrel of a 12 gauge while pulling the trigger with my big toe. Even on my worst day my KDR isnt like yours on your best day.

I want to hear some more of the technical data you seem to know so much about.............the floor and the deep hole is yours now. I'm all ears!

pepsi-cola

Post by pepsi-cola » Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:10 pm

You know what, I'm actually starting to feel sorry for you now..