Banned - El Alamein

Appeal a Ban Here
_eXile

Banned - El Alamein

Post by _eXile » Wed May 21, 2014 8:25 pm

So I broke 1 rule by saying a naughty word (completely legal adult can't use adult language..), so I got kicked. I questioned the rule, proceeded to get harassed by other members for it, and then got kicked about 4 more times by the admin (who, btw, put in the console "exile you can lick my sh***er"), then was banned after I said I was done with the ordeal. So aside from mentioning 1 naughty word, I did not, to my knowledge, break any rules. If I did, I'd expect an admin to tell me before repeatedly kicking, then banning me. I've been playing this server for a couple weeks now and have not had any problems until now.

Tooncinator

Re: Banned - El Alamein

Post by Tooncinator » Thu May 22, 2014 6:06 am

Your ban will expire on 5/25/14 at 2015 hours. Carry on soldier!

_eXile

Post by _eXile » Thu May 22, 2014 2:48 pm

So breaking 1 minor rule gets you a 4 day ban? Wish I had known that.

Tooncinator

Post by Tooncinator » Thu May 22, 2014 8:04 pm

now you know..........

I suspect "one bad word" isn't what got you banned. The server will auto-kick for words in the list, a ban like yours would have come from your reaction to the auto-kick perhaps.

The banning admin may chime in with the real story.

_eXile

Post by _eXile » Fri May 23, 2014 12:02 pm

The original post has the real story.

Tooncinator

Post by Tooncinator » Fri May 23, 2014 4:13 pm

Sorry exile, I meant the real story of why you were banned from the admin's perspective, and only for your own satisfaction (I understand why). Your ban will be released tomorrow night, I would let a sleeping tiger sleep. :ugeek:

Uncle Kevin

Post by Uncle Kevin » Fri May 23, 2014 7:52 pm

I am who banned you and Toonce is correct the ban was just for 3 days. Now the ban will remain in force until you and I can speak to each other in team speak. That is the only way for this ban to be removed.
Let me add that the people who pay for and run the this server decide what is allowed to be said, not the people who come to play for free. (completely legal adult can't use adult language..), thats not your call.