Banned on 11/3

Appeal a Ban Here
Washington1

Banned on 11/3

Post by Washington1 » Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:18 pm

Hi, I was banned today for swearing in the server. I got kicked 3 times I think. I was playing with Qui Qui and we both had flags, I killed hi mand then he zooked me taking the flag. I then said that's bs, and got kicked. I admit I was a little mad, because I was close to getting the flag. I do apologize and that's a first for me to be banned. I'm normally a team player, and good person but I was a little mad at that time. I regret my actions and promise to not do that anymore. Hope I am able to play again.

-Thanks, Washington

Washington1

Re: Banned on 11/3

Post by Washington1 » Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:43 am

It seems the forums are dead. Its been a week since I posted and not 1 reply. If you get to this message one day, I would appreciate if you unban me. Hope everyone has a nice day, bye :)

Iro

Re: Banned on 11/3

Post by Iro » Sat Nov 21, 2015 10:42 pm

Have you tried to log on recently? Sometimes the bans are only kicks, some last 1 minute others last 10 or longer. Try back and repost if you still have an issue. I'm not an admin but usually problems like this are only temporary and as a player on the server I appreciate your effort explaining the situation. Hope it works out for you, happy shootin'!

PS add your user name and date/time of the incident, that could help expedite an unbanning.