banned

General Discussion Forum. If it doesn't fit anywhere else, it goes here!
slick5zero

banned

Post by slick5zero » Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:38 pm

Well for the first time ive been banned and have no clue why. Gunz could you explain why?

thx

IZBAK!

Re: banned

Post by IZBAK! » Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:21 am

Because your "1%" man & 99% noob Try playing with no hacks! I'll bet you suck!! Map hacker!!
:twisted:

slick5zero

Post by slick5zero » Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:56 am

Izzy you have no proof. stop ya cryin!

Vexador

Post by Vexador » Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:12 am

I got banned for telling Uncle Kevin to go FUCK HIMSELF. Sorry,,, I shoulda said go to rehab you fucking crackhead. We love you dumbass....go get some help.

HappyKillmore
Site Admin

Post by HappyKillmore » Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:24 am

Uncle Means Something!

Vexador

Post by Vexador » Sun Jul 07, 2013 4:25 am

Slick..lmao we all know you cheat....want proof? we got it about 10 times over. I've deleted video files because they were taking up space. Remember when you spawned and shot Shutz off the Air hangar? got it on vid. But fuk shutz hes an asshole. You are one of the usual's we see in this game who think they are fooling everyone. I never ran one..and I'm proud of it. I got banned from your server when I had $200 ready to put into it. But, no. I Ai'nt down with the NAZI shit, nor the cheating shit...BYE assholes....keep up the bad work!. It's too bad, was a pretty good server!!! I'm sad...Get rid of the Nazi's and the hackers.....My Uncle took Shrapnel in a REAL B17 fighting you dickheads, He went on to write the math for the LEM landing on the Moon, and I will KILL any dumbass biker Nazi wherever i find one. thanks, goodnight. Said my peace..I can still be found ruling and pwning on BF1942.

slick5zero

Post by slick5zero » Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:33 pm

Vexador wrote:Slick..lmao we all know you cheat....want proof? we got it about 10 times over. I've deleted video files because they were taking up space. Remember when you spawned and shot Shutz off the Air hangar? got it on vid. But fuk shutz hes an asshole. You are one of the usual's we see in this game who think they are fooling everyone. I never ran one..and I'm proud of it. I got banned from your server when I had $200 ready to put into it. But, no. I Ai'nt down with the NAZI shit, nor the cheating shit...BYE assholes....keep up the bad work!. It's too bad, was a pretty good server!!! I'm sad...Get rid of the Nazi's and the hackers.....My Uncle took Shrapnel in a REAL B17 fighting you dickheads, He went on to write the math for the LEM landing on the Moon, and I will KILL any dumbass biker Nazi wherever i find one. thanks, goodnight. Said my peace..I can still be found ruling and pwning on BF1942.
Vex you have video of me shooting him in the hanger? lol got to be kidding me..what does that prove?
NOTHING. Ive shot you in the same place lol! Like izzy your a dum ass that cant keep there mouth shut. I dont need any cheats, ive been playing this old ass game in the same old as server for years. I could give a shit less about you or the thought of you being able to come back to the server. LETS be clear, YOU vex are banned forever from the server, and im the hacker? hah u dumb fuck! :twisted:

slick5zero

Post by slick5zero » Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:35 pm

Vexador wrote:I got banned for telling Uncle Kevin to go FUCK HIMSELF. Sorry,,, I shoulda said go to rehab you fucking crackhead. We love you dumbass....go get some help.

talk bout doing stoooooooooopid shit..lol even i know not to tell the servers owners uncle kevin to fuck off..daum you a dumb son of a bitch. goodluck in the banned list !

slick5zero

Post by slick5zero » Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:38 pm

Just to be clear i went to teamspeak and disputed my ban, and after a few mins of ass kissing and explaining my self i was unbanned. Thanks to the admins! lOVE hks!

:D

IZBAK!

Post by IZBAK! » Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:34 pm

LMFAO!!! Both of you bitches. First things first.... Slick for someone calling me a "Dum ass" you need to go back to school to learn how to spell. You "dumB (don't forget the B )...ass!!" lol but you don't really bother me.We've been calling eachother names for years. Vex ,I did like you as a player and in TS but now . I wish I could have been in a real war with ya!! POW!! mustang bomb on your fuckin head !! splat and no respawn !! Call me an asshole you fucktard .Now you can go and play with your ding-a -ling!! I hope you teared up when you got banned. Thanks Uncle Kevin ..