Apparently i got Banned?

General Discussion Forum. If it doesn't fit anywhere else, it goes here!

gazelle

Re: Apparently i got Banned?

Post by gazelle » Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:23 am

Uncle Kevin wrote:Let me remind you and all that read this that this is our house. We pay for it and you get to play here for free. While you are here you are a guest just like if you were invited to someones home. If you misbehave at my house you will be ask (or made) to leave and you wont be invited back. This server works the same way.
If you always think about it that way I dont think its hard to understand how it works.
Let me remind you that your most valuable resource are neither the software or the hardware components of your gameserver but the humans visiting it. Uncle Kevin, your expressed values are apparently obstacles that deny you the judgement necessary for a judicious administrator.

Uncle Kevin

Post by Uncle Kevin » Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:31 pm

Players who want to make racial or obscene remarks are not welcome in our server. Those are the values I expressed here. Players who make those remarks are not valuable to me at all. I would love for you to come to teamspeak some evening so we could discuss this further.

badlands790

Post by badlands790 » Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:50 am

Thank you very much i appreciate at this i got my son his own computer and he will never be on mine again thank you.

R19ot

Apparently i got Banned

Post by R19ot » Thu Dec 11, 2014 9:27 pm

hey guys and gals just got banned from another club so i really would like to join this one you guys are so cool and willing to help each other out in any way so i would really like to join you guys

Thanks Justin B.