Teleporter issue

General Discussion Forum. If it doesn't fit anywhere else, it goes here!
IZBAK!

Teleporter issue

Post by IZBAK! » Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:59 am

I am not here to try and tell anyone how to play thier game.. Admins as well as most players know about how crucial the teleporter is to this map. If destroyed or moved it takes away from others game play. I totally admit for me it is a big part in mine. When camped is annoying enough..Let alone intenionally moveing it to disrupt game play for about 80% of players that love that mod.I believe it is the reason why most of us players like the map,as well as other mods made. F1 --Is a great way to get kill after kill after kill and it is another fun part of the server.
Alot of people get annoyed with alot of things including myself. I think I can remember talking to an admin about doing everything possible to stop people from desrtoying that loved telepoter... They also said it was impossible because there was always away to screw up game play using it as a tool .understood . I didn't think being set up by someone to draw them in to fix the best part of that 80% of peoples favorite mod only to get there and be killed everytime and leave it down so noone can use it was fair ..I tried my best to stop this from happening as I was out numbered there against the opposing team. I then made a dumb decision to switch teams to stop them from messing up my game. I went to the teleporter and tried to detroy it so that I may play my game .. I was sure they would keep doing it and would have remained doing so again taking away my game play even being on thier team ,made a bad decision and yes I even TKd an admin doing so not knowing he would be the one to take away this very very important part of the serever. I was definetly wrong for the tk . In my defence hoping that admins understand .Even you have tried to stop people from doing what you were doing at one time. Now I feel as though I was being set up only to be banned if I were to make a poor decision ,, I did make that decision ..trying to play the admin..trying to stop these "thugs" only to find out it was a "Klug "and got my dumb ass banned. So with this long ass topic I hope somehow I made a bit of sense to the admins. Yes intentional tking is wrong and I did it .I know better. I really enejoy the server ..Now I know if its not breaking a rule it's basically game on..No matter if it stops 80% of players which I can't speak for from enjoying themselves ,then its game on.I will have to except it .Its not my serever and I know this.
I ask only to please remove the bann and will except the way everone plays..even the admins

slick5zero

Re: Teleporter issue

Post by slick5zero » Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:06 pm

blah..b lah teliporterblah...teli...waaahhaaaa.....wwhiner lol..daum izzy wwhy cant you stfu and play. If a enemy is "making your bf life tuff by blowing up the teli" then go out there to the teli spot and KILL them. that simple.

D o NOT TeamKill A HKHP ADMIN!! :o

IZBAK!

Post by IZBAK! » Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:40 am

Really slick, lemmy guess maybe you have a hard time understanding it ..#1 I said I was out numbered #2 I knew they would keep doing it. #3 look who's talking "banned master slick because you did something wrong to admin" #4 I also knew that tking ANYONE was wrong. #5 I said sorry to the admin for doing it reguardless of who they were. #6 dont act like you dont use it as much as I do. #7 STFU and mind your businees this post wasnt for you to come in here and bash me..save it for the battlefield

Yes I've made poor decisions and this was one of them..Openly admitting to my wrong.

rydal

Post by rydal » Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:52 am

Time to get back on TeamSpeak3 Izzy !!

IZBAK!

Post by IZBAK! » Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:03 am

come in right now

Uncle Kevin

Post by Uncle Kevin » Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:30 pm

IZBAK! wrote:I am not here to try and tell anyone how to play thier game.. Admins as well as most players know about how crucial the teleporter is to this map. If destroyed or moved it takes away from others game play. I totally admit for me it is a big part in mine. When camped is annoying enough..Let alone intenionally moveing it to disrupt game play for about 80% of players that love that mod.I believe it is the reason why most of us players like the map,as well as other mods made. F1 --Is a great way to get kill after kill after kill and it is another fun part of the server.
Alot of people get annoyed with alot of things including myself. I think I can remember talking to an admin about doing everything possible to stop people from desrtoying that loved telepoter... They also said it was impossible because there was always away to screw up game play using it as a tool .understood . I didn't think being set up by someone to draw them in to fix the best part of that 80% of peoples favorite mod only to get there and be killed everytime and leave it down so noone can use it was fair ..I tried my best to stop this from happening as I was out numbered there against the opposing team. I then made a dumb decision to switch teams to stop them from messing up my game. I went to the teleporter and tried to detroy it so that I may play my game .. I was sure they would keep doing it and would have remained doing so again taking away my game play even being on thier team ,made a bad decision and yes I even TKd an admin doing so not knowing he would be the one to take away this very very important part of the serever. I was definetly wrong for the tk . In my defence hoping that admins understand .Even you have tried to stop people from doing what you were doing at one time. Now I feel as though I was being set up only to be banned if I were to make a poor decision ,, I did make that decision ..trying to play the admin..trying to stop these "thugs" only to find out it was a "Klug "and got my dumb ass banned. So with this long ass topic I hope somehow I made a bit of sense to the admins. Yes intentional tking is wrong and I did it .I know better. I really enejoy the server ..Now I know if its not breaking a rule it's basically game on..No matter if it stops 80% of players which I can't speak for from enjoying themselves ,then its game on.I will have to except it .Its not my serever and I know this.
I ask only to please remove the bann and will except the way everone plays..even the admins
Izzy, the fact is that you team switched and then purposely team killed another player. You did this because their legal game play upset you. This is the second time that I know of you doing this. The first time you were only kicked from the game and gave a warning that you would be banned if it was ever seen again. I also do not appreciate you trying to imply that you were somehow "set up" to get banned. That is pure bullshit. If you think that a so called apology that includes excuses for your behavior, implications of a set up, and name calling will get you unbanned then you are wasting your time. For the record, this second time you purposely team killed two admin.

IZBAK!

Post by IZBAK! » Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:05 pm

Ok well then I know I just plain old fashion "Fucked up" and Im sorry... Your right I made an excuse and also said I knew I fucked up because of it. and as for name calling I admitted to thinking that they were "thugs" and was wrong.Just playing thier legal game.

slick5zero

Post by slick5zero » Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:57 am

izzy, go get a......

headset and then try fitting it up your A$$....ahahaha :lol:

IZBAK!

Post by IZBAK! » Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:03 pm

On my sack as always... open up slick 8-----> 0 :

slick5zero

Post by slick5zero » Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:30 pm

IZBAK! wrote:On my sack as always... open up slick 8-----> 0 :
kinda figured you were one of those..wow admin tker and butt boy...sorry iz im not into dudes, maybe a trip across the pond? ha