Unban request.

General Discussion Forum. If it doesn't fit anywhere else, it goes here!
Fellow Man

Unban request.

Post by Fellow Man » Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:12 pm

I don't recall what player name I was using at the name. I am hoping if the admin decides to unban me that he/she remembers this incident and can locate my account.

A few of us were quarreling back and forth and someone mentioned someone's "mom" and admin said in yellow text "hey, leave the mom's out of this please" to which I replied to admin with a "your mom" insult/joke.

No excuses. No made up stories about it being my little brother. It was me and I was in a bad mood.

I might not deserve to return, that is not up to me. But I can guarantee that I am sorry and I won't do it again.
I was just having a bad week. Oh by the way this was 2-3 weeks ago if that helps.

Thanks and I hope I can get to come back. If not, well that's OK too. Thanks for your time.

Sincerely,
Fellow Man

Tooncinator

Re: Unban request.

Post by Tooncinator » Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:54 pm

can you post a few of the nicks you use or possibly your keyhash, I dont see anything listed for "fellow man".

Fellow Man

Post by Fellow Man » Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:01 pm

I don't really have a name. I change names almost every game, sometimes even mid-game using the console.
It's a habit of mine that grew from being pinpointed by nemesis players. Meaning, players who have caught on to my play style and know where to find me. It's deceptive yes, but it helps to throw off the stalkers.

The only name I can think of that I might have used there is:

[M1 Grand] complete with the square brackets and wrong spelling of Garand.

and possibly:

Long Range Len

I don't know if I am gonna get reinstated but I figure I'd try anyway. There seems to be a 20+ population sometimes still, and I wouldn't mind getting in on that jeep flying action.
Thanks

JoeyBagaDonuts

Post by JoeyBagaDonuts » Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:34 pm

This is one of Kevin's bans. He was using the name " SNIPED YOU, BRO " a6af63f9886bd92c915b04ff2ecfa8e3
I just spoke with Kevin and he said go ahead and lift the ban (consider yourself one of the lucky ones LOL)

Fellow Man

Post by Fellow Man » Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:49 pm

Yes, that name rings a bell. As obnoxious as "SNIPED YOU, BRO" sounds, I was probably acting. My three weeks were spent in regret.

Please tell Kevin he is a swell fellow and thank him for me.

Thanks again.

Tooncinator

Post by Tooncinator » Tue Dec 09, 2014 6:55 pm

"Due to the fact that I've seen no bad behavior from them, and they've taken the time out of their day to make an unban request they're going to be unbanned. "

Are you the chick who was supposed to meet me on Guadalcanal for the submarine races?