Banned.

General Discussion Forum. If it doesn't fit anywhere else, it goes here!
LilHomie

Banned.

Post by LilHomie » Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:25 pm

I can see the majority of posts here are from people requesting to be unbanned so I assume you guys deal with a lot of B/S here. Let me explain my situation, which I'm aware is also logged so it can be looked up.

I recently just got back into playing BF, for the past 3 years my life has taken a couple wrong turns for me and I gave up everything for awhile. I used to be in =SoC=, and usually played on their servers, ATF and mooongamers aswell. A couple things have been finally going right for me and I finally decided to play again. I came across your server. It's very enjoyable, good people, very entertaining players. However, one of the Admins here and if I remember correctly was playing under the name scorpion, or something close to that. It was probably none of my business but everytime I looked at the chat, this guy was trying to talk above his players. To be an Admin is to show your dedication to the server you love playing on (or multiple), to make it more enjoyable for other players. You have responsibilities and everybody knows this is just a game, so it can't be taken too serious. I noted to the Admin that I didn't like Admins like him. Which is me voicing my opinion. I asked him to play the game like everybody else did, as he had said to another player himself; "dont worry about what im going to do, you just play the game". I was not involved in the previous situation and honestly did not know what had happened, but when an Admin is constantly bringing up the fact that he's an Admin, and talking down to the players that he's supposed to be helping out, it kind of irritates me. We understand your an Admin and I am in no way telling you how to run your server, just keep in mind that the players make the server. You guy's take care of everything else to keep it running and keep it enjoyable for them. We understand that, or atleast I do. But I don't appreciate being talked down to. I'm sure none of you guys do neither.

With respect,

IGN - LilHomie

slick5zero

Re: Banned.

Post by slick5zero » Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:23 pm

dont run ya mouph and wont you get delt with!

LilHomie

Post by LilHomie » Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:31 am

Your reply is completely irrelevant. Maybe that should get you a ban as well? I was simply implying that I didn't like Admins such as himself. Apparently he took it as a sign of disrespect, thus, had to act like the big bad Admin he is. Regardless of my feelings about the situation, I do enjoy playing on the server and I can see that maybe it's better for me to keep my opinions to myself from now on, and if I get unbanned I would appreciate it very much and I could assure you that next time I'll keep my two pennies in the coin jar.

Uncle Kevin

Post by Uncle Kevin » Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:23 pm

" I was not involved in the previous situation and honestly did not know what had happened" that pretty well sums it up right there. So you decide to judge me by your short time period in our server. So be it then, I did the same with you. Our conversation started out with you saying that you "hated" admin like me. That is a little different than "dislike". Not a good way to start . Our conversation ended with me asking you if you were there to play the game or start shit with me. Your answer was "maybe both", well with that answer how did you think things would turn out for you ?
Now if you would like to play in our server again you can come to teamspeak and we can talk about it. If not then the ban will stay in force. Its up to you. I will not discuss this any further here.

LilHomie

Post by LilHomie » Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:23 pm

I can respect you wanting to talk on teamspeak about it, but I noted that I just started playing BF again. I don't have a headset anymore, and I'm not going to go buy one so we can talk about what's already been said. If you feel the need to ban me, over my opinion, then maybe it's better I don't play here. However, I am quite aware that if I would have kept my opinion to myself it would have saved me the trouble here. I don't feel I was banned for any good reason at all. You could have just as easily stated that "you hate players like me", or hell even kicked me with a comment. But to ban me? You can't expect every player to like you and those who don't get banned. Nobody likes their teachers in school, everybody hates their boss at work, but if you tell the teacher you don't like them they can't suspend you, and every boss knows their hated but they can't fire you for it. My comment "maybe both" when you asked if I came to play or start shit with you, was because upon entering the server and playing my normal match I didn't know I would come across such a disrespectful Admin, therefore I replied maybe both. If you feel the need to keep me banned over something so petty, so-be-it, I figured I'd give it a shot though because I enjoy the server and I said I would stay quiet next time. But I completely understand, so thank you for your time.

slick5zero

Post by slick5zero » Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:43 am

[quote="LilHomie"]Your reply is completely irrelevant. Maybe that should get you a ban as well? I was simply implying that I didn't like Admins such as himself. Apparently he took it as a sign of disrespect, thus, had to act like the big bad Admin he is....blaa blaa..

Dont matter foo..i hope they keep you banned, then we wont have to worry bout the "big bad admin" posting up in here,rather then watching server for the dum azz pants saggin kid who aint got nuttin else to do but look stoopid. :arrow: :lol:

LilHomie

Post by LilHomie » Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:32 am

Seriously? Lol. Computers, hell even the basic cell phones these days have auto correct on them. How can you say someone looks stupid with words like that. You have nothing to do with this topic, but go ahead and get your posts up. ;)

Little Men Complex

Post by Little Men Complex » Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:14 am

LilHomie, don't waste your time here like I am right now. I have purpose though.

These clowns who run HKHP have always been hot headed. I spoke to them on TS before and they are your typical North Carolina jarhead wannabes who are way too aggressive.

Now, their server is terrible, so the best thing you can do is not kiss their behinds, but rather just ignore them and never return. When they ban everybody they might realize the reality of things. Doubtful though, since they are lost in their own dreamworld where they are awesome.

Don't waste your time on TS with them. As you can see, they are unreasonable. It's almost as if the admins have little man complex and massive chips on their shoulders.

Don't fault them though. It's not their fault they came from stupid, poor families. Why do you think they embrace military culture?

Outside of their little HKHP universe, they are absolutel nobodies and always will be. So you giving them power over you here serves no purpose. It only boosts their little egos.

Like I said, forget about this server.

If you want to toy with these morons a little. Learn how to evade their weak bans and pick up some tools:

no fog, nametags (for both teams), minimap/main map hacks, sniper breath, and health tags all in a single multi hack. Works for Origin or CD. And there is NOTHING these idiots can do to detect it, ban you or anything.

Or you can just walk away and let them die like their buddies.

Ogr!sh

Post by Ogr!sh » Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:12 am

" And there is NOTHING these idiots can do to detect it,"

they just ghost you and see that you are running the trainer. They will ban you for good. Then you need to proxy or get a new key.