"enhanced" play

General Discussion Forum. If it doesn't fit anywhere else, it goes here!
Ogr!sh

"enhanced" play

Post by Ogr!sh » Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:58 pm

I have been playing this game since shortly after its release. I have accessed the "trainers" and have been banned on some servers over the years for using them. I have not however installed them on my latest return to the game but can easily tell when people are utilizing these cheats. It seems in the last few months the use of these, no fog, aim bot, unlimited health and all player tags has increased exponentially. It does make the game pointless to play when a guy is flying a zero and can see your approach to the flag and kill with one hit. If we are to keep this game going mods should really crack down on their use...or open it up for all to use. Game copy world has these "enhancements"

Tooncinator

Re: "enhanced" play

Post by Tooncinator » Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:53 pm

wow................ I just lost all respect for you, now that's the pot calling the kettle black

Ogr!sh

Post by Ogr!sh » Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:57 pm

I am emphatically stating I have never used any download while playing on this server. I also have never run my pic and laptop at the same time and have eyes on the other team ... explaining the random idles that are on when the server is busier.

Tooncinator

Post by Tooncinator » Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:19 pm

Ogr!sh wrote:I am emphatically stating I have never used any download while playing on this server. I also have never run my pic and laptop at the same time and have eyes on the other team ... explaining the random idles that are on when the server is busier.

Yes, people do attempt to use two machines to cheat but for the most part they are caught quickly and dealt with. In your case what I'm hearing is an admitted cheater complaining about cheaters cheating on him..........lol
The irony is just too much.

There seem to be a lot of cheaters "coming out of the closet" recently.

IZBAK!

Post by IZBAK! » Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:14 pm

I cheat constantly!!! Free kills and I never die!! Wait is't this some sort of stealing from less fortunate players?
A bank robber says " I've robbed banks in several states but have learned my lesson. I know how to do it and have been caught a few times so I stopped. Now as I walk into your bank someone is robbing me!!!" Remember this,as you or any guest comes into HKS or any servers for that matter. You are dressed as anyone else in the bank. Can't tell who you are or what your plans are . If you make the mistake of being caught.. You pay the price.. This could mean jail. which inturn/your case would be someone ripping you a new asshole for what you've done before..So go turn yours back on and stop whining. Get your cheating ass in HKS so I can fuck you up with my mouse and keyboard!!! Iv'e never cheated ... This is my rifle! There are many like it but this 1 is mine!!! sChUtZsTaFfLe.. :evil:

Ogr!sh

Post by Ogr!sh » Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:04 am

Well Schutzie we will see if the parties involved add anything. Back in the DC days a few servers allowed these trainers and hosted the files to boot. The only time I have had issues is from firing them up to find the known users and on rival servers. Double game running on here is common and I dont get it. As I said I know the abilities and know the effects when these used. Admitting it is half the battle.

And there is no need to be a knob over this.

Hot Head

Post by Hot Head » Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:10 am

IZBAK! wrote: Get your cheating ass in HKS so I can fuck you up with my mouse and keyboard!!! Iv'e never cheated ... This is my rifle! There are many like it but this 1 is mine!!! sChUtZsTaFfLe.. :evil:
Shuzzy and i have butted heads before, but i couldn't agree with him more. It's called integrity, people who have it have never downloaded any cheats or special files. Not once in the 12 or so years of playing EVER!

And you turn on your "files" to catch other cheaters? That is BS. You turn on your files cause you get whooped and cant stand it.

FYI a good pilot patrols the airspace over his flag and uses the camera views to see people approaching the flag. a good pilot also bombs the known entry points consistently whether there's anyone there or not, just in case.

Am i saying that nobody cheats? NO, obviously you admitted it and there are probably others. But the best players here have honed their skills without the depending on "files" or "trainers" .

Ogr!sh

Post by Ogr!sh » Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:47 pm

I have explained this in game and i thought the original was clear enough. Back a few years ago a dc servers site hosted the trainer file and we had matches where most were running it. On future games on different servers i was convinced some (mostly admins) were running said program. I used it to "level" the field and when i could see them seeing me they kicked me. It seems a similar issue is present on the last few remaining servers for this fun game. In this last installment on this computer i have no trainer i have no copy of it and do not use it at all. It is a shame that some think it is cool to label others and insult them when they are doing it also. There is "fishy" play on hkhp and it can not be explained away by great use of the cam, teamspeak or just being awesome. I still rank in at least the top half of any given match and although it is hard on the kdr i enjoy playing against the usual suspects.

I have never accused any individual of cheating but let it be noted i am familiar with it and how it alters ones gameplay...it is quite obvious

slick5zero

Post by slick5zero » Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:43 pm

Ogr!sh wrote:I have explained this in game and i thought the original was clear enough. Back a few years ago a dc servers site hosted the trainer file and we had matches where most were running it. On future games on different servers i was convinced some (mostly admins) were running said program. I used it to "level" the field and when i could see them seeing me they kicked me. It seems a similar issue is present on the last few remaining servers for this fun game. In this last installment on this computer i have no trainer i have no copy of it and do not use it at all. It is a shame that some think it is cool to label others and insult them when they are doing it also. There is "fishy" play on hkhp and it can not be explained away by great use of the cam, teamspeak or just being awesome. I still rank in at least the top half of any given match and although it is hard on the kdr i enjoy playing against the usual suspects.

I have never accused any individual of cheating but let it be noted i am familiar with it and how it alters ones gameplay...it is quite obvious

There is a saying in the USA...the smeller is the feller..means i think your full of it and i bet you 3 dollars american you still use ya "trainer"