To whome it may concern

General Discussion Forum. If it doesn't fit anywhere else, it goes here!
IZBAK!

To whome it may concern

Post by IZBAK! » Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:34 pm

Ok so here we go...as we all know how me & Mr.slick go back and forth with eachother. WE HAVE BEEN FOR ABOUT 10 YEARS!!! Me not so much a hot head anymore as him because I've simply gotten better.Even he has said this too me!! Yes I get frustated at times with him for reasons as just about everyone does. He can somehow pick out any player in the game to find anywhere on the map.Everyone I know agrees with this. Anyways,was playing last night (me and spencer on 1 team ) Him & his cousin as always on the other. Me and spencer just using teamwork to get the job done trying to keep them grounded. Slick I guess got a bit hot headed & decided to come into the TS channal me & Spencer were in .Started ripping into both of us!! Was actually quite funny when he said to me " Remember this izzy,you downloaded files from me" LOL! throwing himself under the bus with Spencer in the channal :0) It is actually quite funny as I was talking with Spencer right before that all happened and he asked me if I was using " His file" meaning Slicks. Honestaly I've tried it but it doesn't help a guy using a mouse and keyboard.So I said no I did't need it & got rid of it. I don't have enough fingers to play with it during a dogfight!! It's just a stupid thing that helps you see through your plane to get the advantage in one..Nice to know that he uses this though plus I'm sure if he sent me that one,what else is he using? He wouldn't want me to have an advantage over him am I right? As T-dawg said once "I will do a screenshot!!" LMAO!! Anyways, now I'll just sit back and wait for Slick to post on here to see how pissed he actually gets from it.Maybe he'll shoot himself or something but I hope for his own safty he is wearing his white helmet with vents and a strap around the chin and his flying goggles.The kid just need a bit of therapy & some meds to calm down..remember Slick ,It's only a game .I'm not trying to be the first 1 here to protect myself from being banned as he will go and try to say "IZZY has files" he would again be only be throwing himself out as well.... Izzy

MonkeySpank

Re: To whome it may concern

Post by MonkeySpank » Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:44 pm

Taste the rainbow
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sjackson

Post by Sjackson » Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:32 pm

Ohhh

slick5zero

Post by slick5zero » Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:35 pm

IZBAK! wrote:Ok so here we go...as we all know how me & Mr.slick go back and forth with eachother. WE HAVE BEEN FOR ABOUT 10 YEARS!!! Me not so much a hot head anymore as him because I've simply gotten better.Even he has said this too me!! Yes I get frustated at times with him for reasons as just about everyone does. He can somehow pick out any player in the game to find anywhere on the map.Everyone I know agrees with this. Anyways,was playing last night (me and spencer on 1 team ) Him & his cousin as always on the other. Me and spencer just using teamwork to get the job done trying to keep them grounded. Slick I guess got a bit hot headed & decided to come into the TS channal me & Spencer were in .Started ripping into both of us!! Was actually quite funny when he said to me " Remember this izzy,you downloaded files from me" LOL! throwing himself under the bus with Spencer in the channal :0) It is actually quite funny as I was talking with Spencer right before that all happened and he asked me if I was using " His file" meaning Slicks. Honestaly I've tried it but it doesn't help a guy using a mouse and keyboard.So I said no I did't need it & got rid of it. I don't have enough fingers to play with it during a dogfight!! It's just a stupid thing that helps you see through your plane to get the advantage in one..Nice to know that he uses this though plus I'm sure if he sent me that one,what else is he using? He wouldn't want me to have an advantage over him am I right? As T-dawg said once "I will do a screenshot!!" LMAO!! Anyways, now I'll just sit back and wait for Slick to post on here to see how pissed he actually gets from it.Maybe he'll shoot himself or something but I hope for his own safty he is wearing his white helmet with vents and a strap around the chin and his flying goggles.The kid just need a bit of therapy & some meds to calm down..remember Slick ,It's only a game .I'm not trying to be the first 1 here to protect myself from being banned as he will go and try to say "IZZY has files" he would again be only be throwing himself out as well.... Izzy

ha your a real d bag izzy, 10 year old game and all ya got is personal attacks and false accusations. not mad at all lol.. you have done all the work for me by your own words izzy. lmao.. :lol:

slick5zero

Post by slick5zero » Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:52 pm

MonkeySpank wrote:Taste the rainbow
here kitty kitty

IZBAK!

Post by IZBAK! » Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:37 pm

Ya came into teamspeak yellin and whinning.Thats not mad? Ok I was wrong you "were mad" (Bi-polor) It's an ongoing thing with you and quite frankly it's fuckin sickening to hear your voice bitching. I enjoy getting 1 great kill on you per round just to imagine you freakin out!! ;0)

Tooncinator

Post by Tooncinator » Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:14 pm

Come on yall, lets huggle it on up!!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

slick5zero

Post by slick5zero » Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:53 pm

IZBAK! wrote:Ya came into teamspeak yellin and whinning.Thats not mad? Ok I was wrong you "were mad" (Bi-polor) It's an ongoing thing with you and quite frankly it's fuckin sickening to hear your voice bitching. I enjoy getting 1 great kill on you per round just to imagine you freakin out!! ;0)

lol wow it seems your veins in ya head are popping out lol, you seem to care more then i do! your the one on the forums tryin to make yourself look good to admins who dont give a shit bout you or me. It can end at anytime and honestly if it ended without you im ok with that lol. I tried to not do the same as you and make it personal, BUT i think i can try to help you! GET OUT OF YOUR EX WIFES MOTHERS HOUSE BASEMENT AND TRY BEING A GOOD GUY! ITS OK IZZY THERE IS LIFE OUTSIDE OF THIS FORUM AND HKHP SERVER. i even said it in all caps so you could read it clearly.

but if ya wanna keep tryin to bullshit your way through life and a 10 + year old game forums then by all means...

ps. i c u in game its shoot on site! i dont miss! ;)

IZBAK!

Post by IZBAK! » Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:33 pm

Old news with the little dig of me taking care of a woman that has cancer and yes it was my x wifes mother.Your words don't phase my life 1 bit. Anyways typical Slick shit talk. I don't need to get personal. We (ALL) know you need the meds ... You may (seem) to be a great player but turn off all the files,hacks ect... it would be tough at first but challenge yourself... Then you may come back in here and bow to me as your masta ;0)

JoeyBagaDonuts

Post by JoeyBagaDonuts » Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:57 pm

*Yawn*