El Alamein CD/Origin

taffy3

El Alamein CD/Origin

Post by taffy3 » Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:19 pm

I have a problem with a player who sits daily on the enemy sub spawn in the sky and just ex packs all through the game (poopshooter) I've asked him to stop and he just laughs and says the spawn is shutdown. I prefer dive bombing and skydiving to the plane spawn in the sky. The best I've been able to do is attack the sub blowing it up causing him to chute to the ground and return by warping a jeep up there and landing on the newly spawned sub again. I told him I wouldn't mind it happening a few times, but the entire game, or games? Maybe a dead zone if a enemy gets close to the sub? I've been playing BF series for quite a long time, and I find your modded CTF games refreshing and fast. Thanks for the games

HappyKillmore
Site Admin

Re: El Alamein CD/Origin

Post by HappyKillmore » Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:43 pm

What is the IP of the server this is happening on? Do you have a date and time so we can check the logs. We will definitely look in to this. Thanks for bringing it to our attention. Are you playing through the Disc based version or through Origin?

Onager

Post by Onager » Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:26 am

It's me. If it's against the rules I will stop.

No admin has had issue. It's not undefendable. I have been killed up there many times by experienced players.

Something to note, as he mentioned in his post, Taffy3 will actually change teams to attempt tking me. He does this by bombing the sub while on the same team. (now this is clearly against the rules)

Again, if it's against the rules or a glitch, just let me know.

taffy3

Post by taffy3 » Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:23 pm

The two times I've been successful destroying the enemy sub "enemy" when your on it didn't result in a TK, you chuted down and were fine. I don't think destroying the enemy's sub is against the rules? Im not asking you to ban him just to stop would be great. I would again ask you kindly to stop as it changes the game play, and judging the chat exchange talking about your tactic it would make a more fun game for everyone not just me.

taffy3

Post by taffy3 » Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:28 pm

I can get the server info if still needed, since Pshooter has replyed I'll let the post stand.

darkace

Post by darkace » Wed May 22, 2013 6:11 pm

I had the same problem, but someone was expacking the spawn at b1, and he would let anyone spawn or go there even his own team, could an admin check that out?