Axis Hanger

crossie

Axis Hanger

Post by crossie » Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:02 am

on several occasions recently ..
Tupinquim ? has been shot down and bailed behind the axis hanger!
he doesn't get killed by axis and does not appear to walk round the front of the axis hanger to enter it but is then
found repeatedly inside the hanger using zook thru the window hatch!
the last time I was sat on pad, he was flacked down and bailed behind hanger, I drove to the front of the hanger
and just waited ... an axis team mate spawned outside hanger and ran to zero inside hanger .. "boom" zook from
inside the hanger rear.
admittedly, he has also on several occasions appeared in the tele building and jumped into jeep outside and
then quickly driven into hanger and of course the rear to use the zook thru window ...
but my point being is that on the several occasions when he hasn't done this and somehow manages to get inside by
using the hanger "glitch".
just feel this needs to be looked at and brought to attention and then correctly dealt with!

crossie

slick5zero

Re: Axis Hanger

Post by slick5zero » Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:35 pm

crossie wrote:on several occasions recently ..
he doesn't get killed by axis and does not appear to walk round the front of the axis hanger to enter it but is then
the last time I was sat on pad, he was flacked down and bailed behind hanger, I drove to the front of the hanger
and just waited ... an axis team mate spawned outside hanger and ran to zero inside hanger .. "boom" zook from
inside the hanger rear.
admittedly, he has also on several occasions appeared in the tele building and jumped into jeep outside and
then quickly driven into hanger and of course the rear to use the zook thru window ...
but my point being is that on the several occasions when he hasn't done this and somehow manages to get inside by
just feel this needs to be looked at and brought to attention and then correctly dealt with!

crossie

if im not mistaken the hanger has wire under it so the glitch doesnt work. also you can shoot through the window with zook. sounds like you might need to change tactics.

crossie

Post by crossie » Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:11 am

If I'm not mistaken .. you obviously haven't read what I put..
life change but still the same old dumb head!
maybe your "wisdom" can explain then ..

crossie

Hot Head

Post by Hot Head » Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:44 am

slick5zero wrote:
crossie wrote:on several occasions recently ..
inside the hanger rear.

crossie

if im not mistaken the hanger has wire under it so the glitch doesnt work. also you can shoot through the window with zook. sounds like you might need to change tactics.
You can shoot thru the window in the back of the hanger. it should be considered a glitch since it only allows one way damage. You can only shoot out towards the front of the hanger. nothing goes thru the other way.

crossie

Post by crossie » Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:22 pm

another mis read reply ..

crossie

HappyKillmore
Site Admin

Post by HappyKillmore » Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:57 pm

What he is probably doing (and why you can't see him come around the front) is going to either side of the hangar and hitting "e" to get in to either one of the jeeps that are inside the hangar. They, or at least one of them is probably close enough to the wall that you can get in the jeep though the wall.

Someone getting under the hangar (using the hangar glitch) would be mpossible because the underneath of the hangars on both sides are full of barbed wire, and going through the floor like jumping would kill you as well.

Happy

crossie

Post by crossie » Fri Feb 07, 2014 2:55 am

a somewhat more sensible answer .. thank you!
this could be the plausible reason I was looking for .. I shall examine further for my own knowing!

I've been fully aware of barb wire for several years around and under the hanger .. thank god for Admin to read my original post CORRECTLY ..

crossie

Brisket

Post by Brisket » Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:20 am

That sneaky little shit!! still fun going after him! :lol: