banned (lol)

warface

banned (lol)

Post by warface » Sat Jun 14, 2014 1:46 pm

so WOLFGANG ban me for nothing he. i hope your happy ?? you are just a child who ban ppl for nothing he. its ok .becourse i am better then you and ill kill you if and wen i want thats the reason that you ban me .so keep on the good work and ban more ppl ,there will be a time no 1 will play on this crap server again .have fun NOOB. BTW there are better servers then the HKHP server its just to heavenly modded and there are so many nerds on the server but you guys already know that .SO PLZZZZ never unban me becourse ill will never play at your KANKER server again.dus hoop dat je kanker krijgt en snel kapot ga .hhhmm ill think about this now your from spain??? becourse we fucked you in the ass with the WK footbal last friday THATS why you BAN me lolzz.nerd . ill let the rest know where better to play then on this server .to be continue

Uncle Kevin

Re: banned (lol)

Post by Uncle Kevin » Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:47 am

I am a child ? You did read your own "adult like" post didnt you ? The funny thing is that your ban was only for 24hrs so that I could enjoy my game and not have to listen to you. Now I only hope that you are a man of your word and dont return to our server.

slick5zero

Post by slick5zero » Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:11 am

Kev letm come back, then we can show him how a sexton round feel n his janky non english speaking hkhp hating ass..

better then hkhp?? haha bout as good of a joke as saying soccer is a good sport..football that! :twisted:

warface

Post by warface » Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:28 pm

ofcourse i am not comming back to your shit server .playing on better servers now.did play on your crapy server becourse some ppl i like played there .(not any more) and for slick5zero noob you cant show me anything with your sexton little boy and yeah i am proud that i am NOT englisch :).so have fun on your shit server and take care and look over your shoulders wen you play bf 1942 i am always at your back :) lolzz .

Tooncinator

Post by Tooncinator » Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:55 pm

"so have fun on your shit server and take care and look over your shoulders wen you play bf 1942 i am always at your back :) lolzz ."

Would that be a virtual left shoulder or a virtual right shoulder he should be looking over?

I'm a bit baffled by the Spain comment and comedy is always welcome so please explain it further for our entertainment. :geek:

slick5zero

Post by slick5zero » Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:35 pm

warface wrote:ofcourse i am not comming back to your shit server .playing on better servers now.did play on your crapy server becourse some ppl i like played there .(not any more) and for slick5zero noob you cant show me anything with your sexton little boy and yeah i am proud that i am NOT englisch :).so have fun on your shit server and take care and look over your shoulders wen you play bf 1942 i am always at your back :) lolzz .

hah little boy..umm well maybe when you grow a set of balls and a brain you might be able to spell also..have fun being banned from the only server worth a shit. so suck it and enjoy the ban douchbagian.