Good Times

slick5zero

Good Times

Post by slick5zero » Sat Apr 11, 2015 6:11 pm

Ok so ive been banned again for NO really good reason other then a grudge. To be honest i can say at times this game has gotten the better of me. Love it and the HKHP server. Im not the best person or player, that being said im not mad im banned again. What the server has become is a daum shame, you have admins and owners running the things there way, with no support other then bans and kicks. Days of supporting in the forums and gathering people in the server and making games by changing maps or F1 battles, ARE GONE!. I know this games is old but to have a awsome server and the mods makes it worth saving. I tried by being in the teamspeak, and playing in the best server ALL the time. I suggest all of you look at the other bf 42 serves left, all of them 45 or more every nite. ITS there to have but now with the admins weapons punishing the "bad guys" in the hkhp server its all but over. Ive tried offering to buy HKHP, i can say its not for me as its alot of money and time and i dont have either. I am in noway saying i dont deserve to be kicked in the ass from time to time becuz this game and server i love gets the best of me. For that im NOT sorry, those times were my heart and soul into this server and game that i love and enjoy the most. Ive have let go BF42 and Ive been playing BF4 and Hardline, both offer a very hard change for me, but ive accepted the change because of my ban.

BY the way my ban is a IP ban which means its done from the top. Havent talked to you in a long time Happy KillLLMORE>> you have taught me so much about coding and general game play. This games means nothing to you anymore happy killmore aka jamie, its ran by your family which dont see it like you do. I know how it works be cuz i made it part of my life. Hard to admit that but it shows how much you can get into a game. Well looks like all that love and learning ,is shit to those who only want it there way, seems that way in the real world too, power and money..bad cops..ugly and a shame.

There is good and its called letting go, i can say for my time in the HKHP servers thats something i learned, In the beginning it was hard but as i LET go and just played and i was one of the best.

I wore the tags of [HKHP] Slick50 with Pride for many years. You can have them too im done.

I dont hate a single person i played with and i forgive you ALL, for all the hate and negative shit you have said. to me.

GOOODD BYE !!

Battle is the most magnificent competition in which a human being can indulge. It brings out all that is best; it removes all that is base. All men are afraid in battle. The coward is the one who lets his fear overcome his sense of duty. Duty is the essence of manhood.

George S. Patton

How the master got it done....

http://social.xfire.com/videos/446a5

http://social.xfire.com/videos/4e4d74

JoeyBagaDonuts
Re: Good Times

Post by JoeyBagaDonuts » Sat Apr 11, 2015 10:16 pm

No one banned you dumbass Now shutup and get your little bitch-ass into teamspeak so we can figure out whats wrong :shock:

slick5zero

Post by slick5zero » Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:13 pm

Interesting, i can connect to anyother teamspeak and bf42 game but the hkhp servers i cannot. I can connect with my phone when im not connnected to my home wifi. Im calling bullshit.

slick5zero

Post by slick5zero » Sun Apr 12, 2015 5:19 pm

turns out i was slightly wr wron wrronng..tuff to say when you think your in the sites of a trained marksman. lol gunz got me again..sorta..part of a ip ban so i was right but wrong. :|